I was so excited to get a comment from Letizia at Reading Interrupted that she nominated Global From Home for a Versatile Blogger Award! Yay! Now it is my turn to pass on the honor. But first the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Letizia, THANK YOU! I also think Reading Interrupted is pretty grand and hope many more people will enjoy all you have to share.
I’ve been reading a TON of blogs lately so I have a lot of favorites but here are 15.
- Healing Pilgrim – a journey of healing in Bali
- If you ever find yourself in… – a great blog to help plan your next vacation
- Travel Thayer – a new ESL teacher’s stories of living and teaching in Korea
- Born Again Brazilian – a New Yorker moves to Brazil and embraces the culture
- The Cantaloupe Tales – tales from a study abroad returnee coming home from Morocco
- Erin Flew the Coop – a Peace Corps volunteer’s experience in Thailand
- Cristian Mihai – for such a young person, he sure does know a lot about self-publishing
- Partners for Peace – Mari and Paul are Peace Corps volunteers in Ecuador and just helped open a pizza shop
- foldedcranes – one of my favorite travel blogs by an Aussie
- sanipanini – it is crazy what this girl can do with just a panini press
- Clearing Customs – a returned missionary from Taipei examines how cultures collide
- The Domestic Man – awesome recipes, many with an international flare
- Left Turn Ahead – this blogger jumps head first into a new life in Ireland
- Study Abroad in Kazakstan – I think the name speaks for itself; the blogger heads out to Kazakstan this fall
- Turkish Musings – one more study abroader about to head to Turkey this fall
Seven things about me:
1. I’m often mistaken for being 16-years-old when I’m actually 30. I’m not sure if it’s because I have a baby face or because I’m the size of a 5th grader.
2. I have read Pride and Prejudice 6 times.
3. I was a professional sorority girl for two years. Yep, I worked for my sorority and traveled the U.S. doing leadership training.
4. My favorite color is navy blue.
5. I am obsessed with sending and receiving postcards.
6. I start wrapping Christmas presents in October. It is one of my top 10 favorite past-times.
7. Even though I live in San Diego, I still go to a church in Atlanta. It’s so good Hubby and I get up every Sunday and watch NPCC online with coffee in hand.
I also LOVE navy blue, how funny?!!
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award,… I’m humbled – and thrilled 🙂
My pleasure! Can’t wait to read more.
Oh yes, I’ll post same on my blog soon.. 🙂
You’re welcome, Elise! I’ve loved checking out the blogs you’ve nominated as well!
Thanks for the nomination!!
Thank you Elise for nominating my blog as well as for listing the other blogs nominated – I’ve enjoyed have a peak at the other blogs you’ve nominated and agree that they’re a great read.
Pingback: My International Community « Global From Home